Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday Slackin'


ol
As you can see, there is a little bit of slackin going on here.
Brooke did great! Right on it!
I have not yet recieved Laurens picture,
And about mine... I took a picture and it was workin out great but I had one slight problem.
I got my camera for Christmas and I have yet to buy an SD card. Pathetic, I know.
So I have enough room for 5 pictures on my camera. Ha!
Every 5 pictures I take I have to download them on my computer.
As I was going to add my picture, I realized that my picture was one of the pictures that got deleted. Yikes.
So, I used one that I took with my nephew.
I guess it will have to work for now!
Its the outfit that matters...right?
Goal for this week: Stay a little more on top of this whole picture thing AND buy an SD card!!
Here's to a great week! :)
Sincerely, Carli

No comments:

Post a Comment